WHAT IS AN IRRIGATION SYSTEM?
A professionally designed irrigation system will keep your lawn looking its best all season long, even when you're not home.
- Automatic sprinkler systems are the most efficient products available for watering your lawn and plants.
- You will minimize waste, saving time and money in the process. Drip irrigation or automatic sprinklers could be what your lawn needs to survive another hot summer season.
- MCD offers custom-designed watering systems to meet the specific needs of your lawn and garden.
Call us today at 613-701-6429 to begin watering your lawn more efficiently, no matter where you are.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Remotely controlled sprinkler systems will save you time and money while keeping your lawn fresh all summer long.
- MCD offers turn-key solutions. Prior to installation, one of our experienced technicians will visit the site and provide a free consultation.
- We will check for underground telephone lines, cables, gas markers, invisible dog fences, and outdoor lighting to ensure the system is safely installed.
- The installation will take up to 2 days for residential sites and up to 1 week for commercial sites. The grass will grow back in the area the installation occurred within 1-2 weeks.
Have peace of mind knowing MCD will not make a mess of your lawn.
PROTECT YOUR LANDSCAPING INVESTMENTS
Remotely control your automatic irrigation system to nourish your grass and plants all season long.
Home and business owners have one thing in common: the desire for curb appeal. Automatic sprinkler systems provide additional assurance that your lawn will be taken care of, even when you're not home. Our top-of-the-line irrigation products include WIFI controllers and wireless rain sensors which are available with every installation. Professional installation can be complete prior to seeding or to existing sod.
A few of the many benefits of irrigating your lawn include:
- Precision: Excessive or deficient watering can leave grass wilted, limp, or crisp.
- Convenience: Take care of your lawn remotely using our available WIFI technology. No hose required.
- Cost-Efficient: By using the exact amount of water required, you will never overspend.
- Peace of Mind: Enjoy your landscape, worry-free.
- Increase Property Value: According to real estate experts, installing an irrigation system can significantly increase the value of your home.
- Curb Appeal: The first thing people see on your property is your lawn and garden. Keep it looking fresh!
ABOUT MCD LANDSCAPING & CONTRACTING
Ottawa's #1 choice for landscaping services.
We are a family-owned and operated business focused on providing the best landscaping services to customers in the city of Ottawa. Our team is Ottawa's top choice for lawn irrigation, sod installation, driveway sealing, snow removal, and driveway interlock services.
MCD Landscaping & Contracting specializes in irrigation sprinkler system installation. One of our specialists will help design and install the irrigation system that works best for the needs of your lawn and garden.
SAVE YOUR LAWN WITH NON-INVASIVE INSTALLATION
Don't ruin your existing lawn by using invasive machinery to install an irrigation system.
- We understand homeowners and business owners can be nervous about having a landscaping company come in to install a system, only to leave a big mess behind in the process.
- MCD provides non-invasive, professional installation by using the highest quality machines available on the market.
- Your search for high-quality installation ends here! Hire MCD to install your sprinklers to see the benefits of remote-controlled watering for yourself.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
MCD Landscaping & Contracting offers custom-designed systems as well as drip irrigation. The most common types of sprinkler heads are:
- Turf Rotor: The water pressure pushes the sprinkler head up from below the ground. The high pipe of this sprinkler head will rise above the grass line, which is recommended in the summer.
- 4" Spray Head: To spray a more confined area along a driveway, sidewalk, or a small lawn.
- 12" Spray Head: To reach the taller, more mature plants in a garden.
- Drip Irrigation Systems: Involves dripping filtered water through a pipe system into the soil at very slow rates.
- And more!
To learn more about our available products and sprinklers, give us a call at 613-701-6429 or fill out our online form for a free consultation.